White Chrysanthemum Salad
Salad with a dakon I want to share my copyrightRecipe for a festive salad with daikon. Perhaps someone will be surprised, not counting the radish, even if it is Japanese, an ingredient for a festive dish - and completely in vain! In the Japanese tradition, the daikon on the New Year's table is an indispensable ingredient, and the people of the Land of the Rising Sun know a lot about this vegetable. The fact is that the daikon contains a lot of useful substances and among them an enzyme that helps to break down starchy and fatty foods, and this is what our holiday table is rich in. Slightly spicy, but not sharp taste of daikon goes well with other ingredients, and especially gives piquancy to products with a pronounced taste, for example, cheese, eggs, chicken, ham. In this salad, I connected the daikon with squid, adding other soft to the taste ingredients. The decoration is made in the traditions of Russian winter: white color - the color of snow, green - evergreen spruce, bluish shades and snow-white winter flowers, which retain their freshness for a long time - chrysanthemums.
- Daikon 350g
- Squid 500g
- Cheese hard 150 g
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Apple 1 pc.
- Parsley fresh 2 g
- Mayonnaise 250 g
- Step 1 Let's prepare the ingredients for the salad: daikon, squid, eggs, cheese, apple, mayonnaise and parsley.
- Step 2 We will boil the eggs hard and, using the egg, cut it into thin slabs.
- Step 3 Squids are cleaned from the film and the entrails with a chord. It is easier to clean the film if you squid the squid with boiling water and then with cold water, the skin practically goes off by itself.
- Step 4 Boil the squid in salted water. The main thing here is to get soft squid, and not an analog of rubber. Even 3 minutes, about which they write everywhere, for squid is many. I lower the squid on the noisy into boiling salted water, I count to ten and take it out. Just cook the rest.
- Step 5 Squids cool and cut into thin noodles.
- Step 6 Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Step 7 We peel the apple from the peel, cut into plates, and then across - thin small blocks, sprinkle with lemon so that apples do not darken.
- Step 8 We deal with the dyke last, so that it does not lose its useful properties. Daikon clean, a third of the root from the nozzle cut off the jewelry, and the rest of the three on a large grater.
- Step 9 For decorations with a vegetable peeler orA special adaptation in the form of a sharpener cuts the thin plates of the daikon, preserving the shape of the cone. Scissors cut the fringe and put the plates in very cold water, so the petals unfold more effectively. In the same water, you can soak parsley to keep it fresh for longer.
- Step 10 We connect all the prepared ingredients in the bowl, pre-squeeze the daikon from the excess juice, fill it with mayonnaise and mix it.
- Step 11 Put the salad slide into the salad bowl. We take out the petals of the daikon, dry it with a napkin and collect the flowers of chrysanthemums, which we place on the surface of the lettuce. We supplement the leaves with parsley. This salad well excites appetite before the main meal, and then will be our assistant during the festive feast.