Avocado is a very useful and nutritious fruit. Its pulp contains a large number of vitamins and minerals. On sale avocados can be found hard and tough, which means that the fruit is not yet fully ripe. If the fruit is ripe, its pulp will be creamy in consistency. The taste of the pulp is ambiguous, often reminiscent of butter with greens, and sometimes even the taste of pine nuts. Avocado pulp is used in recipes for salads, sandwiches and other snacks. One of the most famous dishes from avocado is guacamole. The basis of this snack is puree from the pulp of avocado with various spices. This dish from avakado was first prepared by Mexicans. There are several variations in the preparation of guacamole, it all depends on the spices and additives, and the degree of slicing of the ingredients may also vary. In addition to avocado, guacamole necessarily adds lime or lemon juice, as well as salt. Try to cook this popular Mexican dish yourself.
- Cheese Parmesan 100 g
- Salt 5 g
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Lime 1 pc.
- Cilantro fresh 2 tbsp. L.
- Avocado 3 pcs.
- Step 1 Prepare the ingredients necessary for guacamole.
- Step 2 Cut each avocado in half and pull out the stone. Pull the pulp out and put it in a bowl.
- Step 3 Using a fork, mash the avocado pulp.
- Step 4 Next, take the lime slices and squeeze the juice into the bowl to avocado. Mix everything.
- Step 5 Cut the tomatoes into cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Step 6 Cut the onion very finely and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Step 7 The next component will be chopped coriander.
- Step 8 Cut the pepper finely and add it to the bowl. Mix everything.
- Step 9 Salt the guacamole well and mix well.
- Step 10 Serve this dish with the bread.