Recipe Hake with sauce
If you are a lover of fish, then the fish must definitelyWill please you with its gentle, wonderful taste, which you will simply enjoy. This fish has no special features in cooking, which, no doubt, will please a simple landlady, not to mention professional cooks. The easiest way to cook hake is to roast it, it will take you about 20 minutes, and the dish will turn out delicious and satisfying, and most importantly also useful. And as everyone knows, fish is just a storehouse of nutrients. The delicious and uncomplicated hake recipe we want to show for you here. Using it, you can differently assess the taste of this fish. Heck can always be purchased at the store, which means that you can easily submit this fish for everyday and festive dinner.
- Hake fillet 300 g
- Salt 5 g
- Black pepper powder 5 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Shallot 1 pcs.
- Step 1 Hake the fillet carefully from the skin.
- Step 2 Next, finely chop on shallot.
- Step 3 Take the lemon, and cut the lemon zest as you like.
- Step 4 Sprinkle the hake fillets with salt and ground pepper.
- Step 5 Preheat the frying pan on the fire with a little and fry the fish on it for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 6 Then put the fish in a preheated oven and hold it there for about 8-10 minutes.
- Step 7 At this time, in a frying pan, melt the butter and fry onions with lemon zest.
- Step 8 When the onion is soft, squeeze the lemon juice into the pan.
- Step 9 Mix these ingredients well and hold the fire a little longer. You should have a sauce.
- Step 10 Next lay the fish on a plate and pour sauce over it. Serve the hake with any garnish.