Egg recipe stuffed with herring and red caviar
Stuffing eggs Stuffed eggs - dishFestive. Cooking them easily and quickly, but with the same ease and speed, they disappear from the dish. There are a lot of recipes stuffing for stuffing, but the constant demand is filled with the addition of real red or black caviar. This delicacy can not only decorate the eggs, but also from simple products create a real masterpiece.
- Eggs of chicken 6 pcs.
- Herring salted 250 g
- Mayonnaise 70 g
- Red caviar 30 g
- Fresh dill 10 g
- Step 1 To prepare stuffed eggs, you need to take chicken eggs, salted herring fillets, red (salmon) caviar, high-fat mayonnaise and dill greens.
- Step 2 Eggs should be poured with water and boiled for 10Minutes, counting from the beginning of the boiling of the liquid. After that, lower them into cold water, and then wipe, peel and cut along into halves. Separate yolks from proteins.
- Step 3 Yolks are grated on a fine grater.
- Step 4 Grilled herring fillets through a fine grate.
- Step 5 Combine the herring with yolks and season with mayonnaise.
- Step 6 Thoroughly mix the mass until uniform.
- Step 7 Half the proteins are filled with minced meat so that they have the shape of a whole egg.
- Step 8 Top the products with mayonnaise.
- Step 9 Dill greens in running water, dry and finely chop.
- Step 10 Sprinkle the stuffed eggs with chopped green dill.
- Step 11 On the surface of minced meat chaotically spread the eggs.