Recipe for Ginger Pie
Sticky pie For the first time I tried Parkin, whenLived in England ... And just fell in love with this sticky pie! Parkin is a traditional English pie, originating from the Northern regions of England, or rather Lancashire. Usually Parkin is cooked in the autumn in "Bonfire night", a festival of fireworks, salutes and bonfires. Preparing this pirge is very simple - the main ingredient that gives flavor is ginger! It's actually an express pie - it takes you just a few minutes to make a dough!
- Flour, wheat 225 g
- Butter 55 g
- Brown sugar 110 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Milk 200 ml
- Gold syrup 110 ml
- Ginger dry 1 tsp.
- Soda 1 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare, you will need flour, brown or plain sugar, milk, golden syrup, butter, ginger, soda and egg.
- Step 2 Mix the dry ingredients - flour, sugar, soda and ginger.
- Step 3 Add the egg and mix.
- Step 4 Melt the butter and golden syrup, then pour in the milk and mix.
- Step 5 Add the milk mixture to the dough and mix it thoroughly so that there are no lumps.
- Step 6 Put the baking paper in a baking dish and pour out the batter.
- Step 7 Bake in the oven at 160 ° C for 1Hours. Ready should stand 4-5 days before consumption, to become slightly sticky. So wrap it in papyrus and in foil and leave it to stand (I leave in the oven).