Recipe for Lula-kebab
We cook kebab kebab Who has not heard about this dish? It seems that the lub-kebab is complicated in cooking? Not true! Try it and see for yourself! This dish is traditionally prepared in the Caucasus, the Balkans and Central Asia. Most often, lamb-kebab is made from lamb, but we will prepare a lighter and more affordable version of beef. Add some vegetables to add extra juiciness to the dish and a little bit of brightness. The main thing in the preparation of kebab is to carefully remove the stuffing, so that the cutlets do not fall apart on the skewers. You can cook it both in a frying pan and in the oven.
- Beef mince 1000 g
- Cherry tomatoes 20 pcs.
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- White onion 1 pc.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Ground nutmeg 1 tsp.
- Oregano dry 1 tsp.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For cooking kebab, you will need ground beef, onion, garlic, oregano, sweet pepper, nutmeg and olive oil.
- Step 2 Cut the onion and garlic finely, mix with the ground meat, salt, pepper and add oregano and nutmeg. Soak the wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes to make them swell.
- Step 3 Mix the mince thoroughly, blendSmall cutlets and beat them well. It is more convenient for me to do this, putting the cutlet in one hand and clapping on it another, as if you applaud. Cutlets must become very dense. Put the cutlets in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Step 4 Peel the pepper and cut it into small squares.
- Step 5 In the chopped cutlets, stick the skewer and distribute the meat along, forming a long cutlet. Put on the top and bottom of the pepper and tomatoes, this will also help support the meat on the skewer.
- Step 6 Distribute all skewers on a baking tray pre-lubricated with oil. Lubricate the upper half of the kebab with olive oil.
- Step 7 Bake at 180-200 ° C for 20-30 minutes. Serve with vegetables or salad.