Pork shish kebab in electric shashlik
We cook shish kebab at home! Miracle invention - electric shashlik will save you when you want to have a shish kebab, and the season for picnics has not come yet. For such a shish kebab it is better to take a pork neck, or any other meat, in which there are thin layers of fat. Shish kebab in this case will turn out juicy and delicate. Preparation of a shish kebab in a shish kebab has some subtleties. Meat is cut into small pieces, not more than 2х2 cm. Therefore, it is not necessary to pickle it for long, it is enough 4 hours. During this time the meat becomes tender. Putting meat on the skewer, it is worth remembering that the most fatty pieces should be at the top. Thus, the fat will permeate all the pieces of meat and the shish kebab will turn out to be more juicy and ruddy. When they plant meat on the skewers, it is better to squeeze it a little from the marinade. It is fried very quickly. Approximately 10 minutes will be enough to make the shish kebab fry and brown. If you want to stretch the cooking process a bit (well, not all guests are still going), then remove the cover and grill the meat without it. Of course, this barbecue lacks the aroma of the fire. But if you are not afraid of "chemistry" in products, then you can add a few drops of liquid smoke. Although it seems to me that even without this, a home-made shish kebab turns out to be tasty and can make a good competition to its marching counterpart.
- Pork pulp 700g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Table vinegar 2 tbsp. L.
- Wine red semisweet 200 ml
- Step 1 To make a home shish kebab, you will need a pork neck, onion, red semisweet (you can sweet), 9% vinegar, 9% salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Step 2 Cut the meat into identical pieces no larger than 2x2 cm.
- Step 3 Peel the onion and cut into thin rings.
- Step 4 Add salt and pepper onion. With your hands, crush the onion so that it lets the juice run. It is this juice that will play an important role in marinating.
- Step 5 Connect the onions and meat. Mix well. Pour wine and vinegar. Suppress the meat with your hands so that it absorbs the marinade. Leave it in the cold for 4 hours.
- Step 6 Cut the meat into the skewers.
- Step 7 Put the skewers in a shish kebab. Enable it on the network.
- Step 8 Fry the shish kebab until done.
- Step 9 Finish the shish kebab and serve immediately on the table.