Recipe Chocolate cream with clementines
Chocolate cream with clementinesSuitable for the unexpectedly come to tea guests, because it prepares very quickly and looks quite unusual. Stock up in advance for such cases with layered cookies, chocolate and clementines or oranges and you will surprise any experienced sweet tooth, having spent a few minutes preparing dessert. Just imagine: chocolate cream cream combined with puff pastry and sweet and sour clementines. This is delicious! The ingredients listed below are designed for 6 espresso cups, that is 6 people. If the dessert remains, you can put it in a jar and put it in the refrigerator and take it out if necessary. After a night in the fridge, the cream turns into a paste, which can be spread over bread. Also, this cream is perfect as a cream for cakes and other desserts.
- Chocolate black 200 g
- Clementine 1 pc.
- Butter 25 g
- Cream 300 ml
- Salt 3 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the dessert, you need black chocolate at least 70% cocoa, clementine, butter, salt and cream.
- Step 2 Pour the water into the pan and place the bowl in a water bath. When the water boils crumbled chocolate and add a pinch of salt.
- Step 3 Then remove the zest with the clementine and add to the chocolate.
- Step 4 By this time, the chocolate will begin to melt. Then add the cream and butter.
- Step 5 Periodically stirring to leave the mass on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Step 6 When the mass turns into a homogeneous cream without lumps, stir again with a spatula removing the chocolate from the sides of the bowl.
- Step 7 Then pour the cream into small espresso cups and serve with puff pastry and clementines.