Sorrel soup with pasta
Soup from sorrel I offer an alternative to oursTraditional sorrel soup - soup with pasta and sorrel. In national cuisines of different countries sorrel soup is cooked not only with potatoes, but also with peas, tomatoes or pasta, as in this case. This recipe has Italian roots, but the way of cooking is characteristic of French filling soups. Meat ingredients in this soup are not, but the broth can be used meat or chicken.
- Sorrel fresh 2 bunch
- Broth chicken 1.5 l
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Pasta figured 100 g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Butter 30 g
- Parsley fresh 3 sprigs
- Step 1 For the preparation of soup, we need the following ingredients: chicken broth, sorrel, eggs, butter, small paste, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Separate the proteins from the yolks.
- Step 3 Sorrel thoroughly washed, cut the cuttings, and the leaves shinkle stripes.
- Step 4 Melt the butter in the pan and let the sorrel in for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 5 Softened sorrel we lower into broth, bring to a boil. If the broth was brewed without salt, then podsalivaem and pepper.
- Step 6 Whisk the protein into the foam.
- Step 7 Protein is added to the pan, stir. First he will float flakes on the surface, but then mix with the soup mass.
- Step 8 Put a small paste in the broth, bring it back to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes on a small fire.
- Step 9 At the very end, fill the soup with whipped yolks with intensive stirring.
- Step 10 Spill the soup, sprinkle with parsley, if desired, add cream.