Recipe for Garlic in Beet Juice
Marinated garlic Marinated garlic - one of theThe best seasonings for meat dishes. Mostly marinated large slices of winter garlic. Since the heads of such garlic are stored poorly, the best way to increase its preservation is preserving. You can cook garlic in red currant juice and beetroot juice, in a spicy marinade, with a turnip or with vinegar. Especially beautiful look on the table slices of garlic, painted with beet juice in a delicate pink color.
- Garlic 5000 g
- Water 1000 ml
- Beetroot juice 100 ml
- Beetroot 1000g
- Table vinegar 100 ml
- Sugar 50g
- Salt 50 g
- Step 1 To make pickled garlic in beet juice, take the heads of winter garlic, beets, sugar, salt and vinegar 9% concentration.
- Step 2 Disassemble the garlic heads and remove them from the dry shell. If the peel is removed badly, then you can put the lobules for a while in the water. The skin will be removed more quickly.
- Step 3 Dip the peeled slices into boiling water and try for 2-3 minutes, then immediately put it in cold water and cool.
- Step 4 Wet the beetroot on a shallow grater. Pour 500 ml of water into the gruel, mix and squeeze the juice through the cheesecloth.
- Step 5 In the marinade recipe, the quantityIngredients for cooking 1 serving of marinade. The number of portions will depend on the amount of garlic. To prepare 1 serving of marinade from the total amount of juice, you need to measure 100 ml. Pour 1 liter of water into a saucepan, add sugar, salt, vinegar and juice. Bring the marinade to a boil. Foam remove.
- Step 6 Slices of garlic put in jars (1 liter volume), pour boiling marinade, cover with lids and sterilize for 5 minutes, and then cork.