Recipe Open cake with saury and potatoes
Pie with fish Puff cakes are a good findFor any table both on a holiday and on weekdays. Since puff pastry is rather laborious in cooking, it is better to buy it ready, the benefits of store shelves are now filled with a variety of tests. Pies and pizzas from it turn out to be light, airy, beautiful and rosy, just do not take your eyes off. And how delicious - whatever it is not filled, everything turns out of excellent quality. Today I came up with a new stuffing, the usual pie with saury seemed to me too simple, so I decided to make a second layer of potatoes, but laid it out with thin plastics, like scales. Under the layer of egg-cheese mass, this will be imperceptible, but in this way a continuous layer is obtained, like a lid of a cake, but not from a dough.
- Puff pastry 500 g
- Potatoes 2 pcs.
- Saury in oil 200 g
- Cheese Maasdam 100 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 We need: dough puff yeast, saury preserved in oil, potatoes raw, eggs, grated hard cheese.
- Step 2 Peel potatoes and cut into thin mugs, which are thrown into boiling water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Step 3 Remove the potatoes and rinse under a tap of cold water. Leave to drain water.
- Step 4 Puff pastry - always in one direction - and lay it on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil.
- Step 5 Grind the canned fish and lay it on the dough.
- Step 6 Top with a potato "scales".
- Step 7 Grate the hard cheese on a coarse grater and mix it with 2 eggs.
- Step 8 Stir the mixture well.
- Step 9 Cover the surface of the pie with cheese-egg mass and put in the oven preheated to 180-200 ° C.
- Step 10 Bake until browned for about 25-30 minutes. The cake turns out very beautiful - golden-orange color. And very tasty. Try it!