Custard Yeast Free Dough Recipe
Fast doughless dough. Many housewives will look for proven recipes for a delicious lean yeast dough. I propose a recipe for a very problem-free yeast test. This dough is prepared in a free-form way and it will take very little time to prepare it. And the result will please you very much. From such a test you get excellent bread, pies, pies and kulebyaki!
- Wheat flour 4.5 tbsp.
- Water 500 ml
- Yeast, fresh, 50 g
- Sugar 40 g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 5 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For the preparation of the yeast brewed unpaired dough, we will need flour, sugar, water, yeast, sunflower oil, salt.
- Step 2 Combine sugar, salt, sunflower oil and 0.5 cups of flour.
- Step 3 Pour this mixture 1 cup of boiling water. Good grind. Cool to a warm state.
- Step 4 Add the yeast. Stir.
- Step 5 Add a glass of warm water. Stir.
- Step 6 Add the flour.
- Step 7 Knead the dough. This dough is ready for use.