Recipe for Champignons in soy-honey marinade
Sweet and sour champignons I used to pickleChampignons are absolutely different recipe, and did not even think that someday I will change this tradition, but in this recipe fell in love with the first word (ingredient), and at the first opportunity cooked. Marinade is unusual, mushrooms are marinated and sweet and sour, the idea of frying before serving is simply beautiful, such mushrooms are a great snack that can be served both in hot and cold form!
- Mushrooms champignons 500 g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Honey 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp. L.
- White pepper ground 2 pinch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Thyme (Thyme) dry 2 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare mushrooms for this recipeWe will need such products: small mushrooms, liquid honey, half a lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, thyme dry, white ground pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Small champignons to wash and, if desired, remove the skin from the hats.
- Step 3 Sprinkle the mushrooms with dry thyme, salt, white pepper.
- Step 4 Next, pour the champignons with olive oil,Lemon juice, soy sauce. The hats can be slightly incised cross-to-cross, so that the mushrooms are better foredoomed. We cover the container with mushrooms with food film and put it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Step 5 After 6 hours we take the mushrooms from the refrigerator. They have acquired a pleasant cinnamon-golden shade and are completely ready for use.
- Step 6 But to further enhance the taste, I propose to fry the mushrooms.
- Step 7 Fry on a drop of olive oil on high heat for a couple of minutes. We serve on the table in hot or cold form.