Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal "kozinaki" Oatmeal cookiesPrepared without adding oil, which significantly reduces its caloric value. By taste and structure, this cookie resembles kozinaki from cornflakes. And although they are harder than usual cookies, the family was asked to cook more! The thickness of the cookie should be about 5 mm, so that the cookie breaks well. The balls form small - the size of a medium-sized walnut. "Priplyshchivat" and immediately equalize the balls more conveniently with a spoon. I took the flakes fast!
- Oat flakes 90 g
- Flour, wheat 25 g
- Sugar 75 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar vanilla 1 tsp.
- Step 1 Prepare oatmeal, squirrels from 2 eggs, sugar, sifted flour.
- Step 2 In a bowl, combine flakes, sugar, flour, squirrels. I also added a pinch of salt and a little vanilla sugar.
- Step 3 Stir to make the mass uniform.
- Step 4 Cover the pan with parchment paper. Form the balls from the oat mass and press them on top, smoothen with a spoon.
- Step 5 Bake for 15-20 minutes at 190 ° C. The cookie is ready as soon as it is browned. Allow to cool slightly and remove from the baking tray.