Recipe for "Goulash" with chicken fillet and champignons
"Goulash" with chicken and mushrooms Guliash took inQuotes, or rather the recipe will be called stewed chicken fillet with champignons in tomato. But we call this dish "goulash". The recipe is attractive due to its availability. The dish is well suited for everyday cooking. A tasty and thick sauce guarantees an excellent combination with any porridge, mashed potatoes. Instead of broth, you can use a vegetable broth or water. Spices and seasonings use to your taste. It is very good to approach black freshly ground pepper, dried herbs.
- Chicken fillet 350g
- Mushrooms champignons 200 g
- Carrot 120g
- Onion 120 g
- Tomato paste 70g
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp. L.
- Sour cream 130 g
- Chicken broth 200 ml
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 Prepare chicken fillet, mushrooms, sour cream, tomato paste, peeled onions and carrots.
- Step 2 Onions and carrots cut into small pieces of medium size, lightly fry in vegetable oil.
- Step 3 Add and also a little fry the pieces of washed and dried chicken fillet, sliced in small slices.
- Step 4 Now add the pure mushrooms, chopped in proportion to the chicken fillet.
- Step 5 Put the tomato paste on the frying pan, stir a little, pour hot liquid. Salt and season with spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 6 Combine sour cream with flour, stir.
- Step 7 Add sour cream with flour to the total mass, stir so that there are no lumps. Stew for another 10 minutes. Serve goulash in hot condition.