Corn Meal Pie Recipe
Cake from almonds and corn flour Sometimes you wantBake something not difficult, but interesting! This is the recipe we decided to offer today - a pie from corn flour. On the one hand, the ingredients are very simple, but their combination makes the baking simultaneously light, crunchy, very fragrant! To make a pie, you need a refined almond. It can be found in large supermarkets, but most often this nut is not sold. To clean the almonds, it should be poured with boiling water and left for 10-15 minutes, and then the "skin" will easily fall behind and clean off. It is also very important to lubricate the form well with butter, since there is sugar in the pie and when baking it can promote pestering. In general, the preparation of this pie will take you very little time, and the result will pleasantly please and perfectly decorate any tea!
- Flour, corn 150 g
- Sugar 150g
- Almond 150g
- Butter 150 g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Breadcrumbs 4 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To make a pie, take the corn flour, sugar, almonds, soft butter, eggs.
- Step 2 Combine the flour and almonds, which are pre-cleaned and crushed into a crumb.
- Step 3 Combine the softened butter with sugar and add 1 egg to each egg - mix well.
- Step 4 Pour the resulting mixture into a flour with almonds.
- Step 5 Stir well the dough.
- Step 6 The shape of 12 x 30 cm should be well lubricated with butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Step 7 Put the dough and level with a spatula.
- Step 8 Bake in a preheated oven to 200 ° C25-35 minutes, readiness to check with a wooden skewer (from a ready-made pie, it should go dry). Pie a little cool, carefully take out and arbitrarily cut.