Prescription Herring Oil
Salt oil An interesting and fragrant spread oneveryday. In such oil, the herring is not triturated into a homogeneous mass, but cut into small cubes. These inclusions of the herring pieces look very interesting in the finished paste. Their spicy notes of this oil and gives both mustard, and lemon juice, and small pieces of boiled eggs. Delicious turns, when pieces of bread, smeared with herring oil, wash down with hot sweet aromatic tea!
- Herring salted 160 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Butter 200 g
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice. L.
- Fresh dill 30 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of herring oil, we will need herring, butter, egg, mustard, lemon, dill.
- Step 2 Cut the herring from bones and skin, cut into small pieces.
- Step 3 Egg boil, peel and cut as small a cube as possible.
- Step 4 Combine the oil with the prepared mustard. Thoroughly grind.
- Step 5 Add the herring to the oil.
- Step 6 Add the egg.
- Step 7 Add the lemon juice.
- Step 8 Dill finely chop, put on food cellophane. Top with sausage oil.
- Step 9 Turn the mass into cellophane and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Step 10 Finished oil.