Recipe for Peanut Mayonnaise
Preparing lean mayonnaise About the benefits of walnutsNo one argues. This is not only a delicious treat, but also a solid benefit for the body. Walnut helps to strengthen immunity, strengthens the liver, heart, blood vessels. This is why walnuts are recommended for children, nursing mothers, elderly people, as well as for those who have suffered the disease and are in the recovery period. Pay special attention to walnuts and during fasting. I suggest you try to make a delicious and fragrant lean nut mayonnaise. It will be an excellent addition to lean salads!
- Nuts walnut 1 tbsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 100 ml
- Salt 1 g
- Black pepper powder 0.5 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Water 5 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For the preparation of lean nut mayonnaise, we need sunflower oil, walnuts, water, lemon juice, salt, pepper, sugar, mustard.
- Step 2 Grind or grind the nuts with a blender.
- Step 3 Add salt, pepper, sugar and mustard.
- Step 4 Add 1-2 tablespoons of water. Good grind.
- Step 5 In small portions, rub the sunflower oil into the nut mixture.
- Step 6 When all the sunflower oil is added to the nuts, one tablespoon of water is added, well rubbing.
- Step 7 The weight will turn white. Water can be added more or less, thereby regulating the desired density of mayonnaise.
- Step 8 Finished mayonnaise.