Recipe Salad with sea kale
Cooking salad from sea kale- a kind of seaweed, which is actively used for food, the second name of sea kale - laminaria. These algae are very useful to use with iodine deficiency, only 30-40 grams per day is enough to restore the natural amount of iodine in the human body. But it is important to remember - sea kale is not recommended for people with high iodine content! Sea kale is sold in dried form, marinated and already in the form of ready-made salads. To use it in a salad, it is better to take cabbage with a minimal amount of additives. Sea kale is perfectly combined with eggs and onions. As a refueling we will take home mayonnaise, it can be replaced with cream or another sauce. Salads with sea cabbage are many, but do not be too zealous with additional ingredients to enjoy the taste of this marine product as much as possible.
- Sea kale 200g
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare the salad you need marinated sea kale, a small onion, eggs and mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Eggs pre-boiled hard (pour cold water, bring to a boil and cook for 8-10 minutes from the time of boiling). Then cool and cut into strips.
- Step 3 Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Step 4 Combine sea kale, eggs, onions and 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Step 5 Gently mix the salad, let it brew for 5-10 minutes and can be served.