Recipe for Fritters with spinach and green peas
Green pancakes I suggest cooking vegetablesPancakes - green pancakes with spinach, and green peas. In addition to the fact that the pancakes are delicious, they are also quite useful. Spinach is rich in vitamins A, C, folic acid, calcium, potassium and magnesium. It improves fat and carbohydrate metabolism, helps digestion of protein, stimulates weight reduction.
- Spinach frozen 120 g
- Wheat flour 4 tbsp. L.
- Milk 50 ml
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Frozen peas 50 g
- Butter 15 g
- Salt 2 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 30 ml
- Baking Powder 2g
- Step 1 To prepare pancakes from spinach and green peas, we need frozen spinach and peas, egg chicken, butter, milk, flour, salt, black pepper.
- Step 2 Frozen spinach together with egg and milk. Grind with a blender.
- Step 3 Add the salt and pepper to the ground mass.
- Step 4 Stir in the flour with the baking powder.
- Step 5 Stir green peas and melted butter.
- Step 6. Collect a lot of a tablespoon and bake pancakes in a frying pan in vegetable oil. Fire is average.
- Step 7 Serve pancakes with sour cream.