Recipe Beet pancakes
Pancakes pink Very beautiful and interesting pinkPancakes. The natural coloring for such pancakes is baked beetroot. It is thanks to her pancakes are obtained by such "glamorous". The taste of most beets in pancakes is almost not felt. For the filling it is better to use curd with greens or soft fused cheese with garlic. Then light beetroot flavor of pancakes will play in a special way!
- Wheat flour 2 tbsp.
- Beetroot 200 g
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Ryazhenka 50 ml
- Milk 1.5 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Step 1 For the preparation of beet pancakes we need flour, milk, fermented milk, egg, sunflower oil, sugar, salt, baked beets.
- Step 2 Boil the brew or bake until done. Cut into slices.
- Step 3 Add the beets to the milk.
- Step 4 Grind with a blender.
- Step 5 Add the egg and ryazhenka.
- Step 6 Add salt, sugar and flour. Mix well.
- Step 7 Leave the pancake mass alone for 30 minutes.
- Step 8 Bake on medium heat on both sides in a frying pan, greased with vegetable oil.
- Step 9 Ready pancakes are very tasty to serve with soft melted cheese or salted curd mass with greens!