Steak on grill marinated in tomato
Marinated in tomato juice Warm seasonYear is an excellent occasion to learn new dishes on fire or to repeat your favorite ones. This year we discovered a new marinade - homemade tomato juice. If you use ready-made packaged juice, pay attention to its composition - it depends on which spices are better to use and carefully add salt. We offer to cook a pork chop on the rib, just this part is called a loin. When choosing meat, pay attention to the amount of fat around the steaks and near the bone. The fatty layer should be that the steaks are not dry, but not very thick - this will negatively affect the taste and quantity of meat. Everything is very simple and delicious! Preparation of the dish does not take much time and will allow you to enjoy your holiday as much as possible! The main thing do not forget when going on a picnic lattice, matches and a good mood!
- Pork chop on the rib (brisket) 1.6 kg
- Tomato juice 600 ml
- Thyme (Thyme) dry 2 tsp.
- Oregano dry 2 tsp.
- Salt 4 pinch
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Step 1 To make steaks, take the pork chop on the rib, tomato juice and spices.
- Step 2 The meat is well washed, drained and cut into pieces approximately 1.5 cm thick, and so that each piece has a bone of the rib.
- Step 3 Each piece is rubbed on both sides with spices: thyme, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Step 4 Put the meat tightly in a saucepan.
- Step 5 Pour tomato juice, add a pinch of salt and leave to marinate at room temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Step 6 Then put the steaks on the grate and place on the heated brazier.
- Step 7 Cooking meat periodically turning the grill to achieve even cooking.
- Step 8 Fry until ruddy - willingness to check with a knife, if the cut meat inside is white, then the steaks are ready. Serve steaks with fresh vegetables and favorite sauces.