Recipe Salad "Royal Olives"
Salad with olives and avocado Eating olivesProvides the body with essential fatty acids, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Table olives are one of the most popular products of Spain. They are not only an exquisite culinary creation, but also a highly nutritious product. Also in olives contains a significant amount of minerals, in particular, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and iodine. The salad also includes avocado, which is no less useful for olives and cloves, which gives the salad a delicious aroma. Despite the fact that there are few ingredients in the salad and it is just in the preparation, the salad is worthy of attention!
- Olives without seeds 130 g
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Gouda cheese 100 g
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Carnation 6 pcs.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice. L.
- Mitsun's Salad 30 g
- Mangold 40 g
- Step 1 Prepare cheese for salad, olives, olive oil, lemon, cloves, avocado and greens.
- Step 2 Cheese three on a small grater.
- Step 3 Avocado is peeled and cut into cubes. Sliced avocado dressing with lemon juice.
- Step 4 Cut the greens mitsun and chard.
- Step 5 Grind the carnation on a coffee grinder.
- Step 6 Stir in the bowl of olives, avocado, grated cheese, greens and cloves.
- Step 7 Prepare the salad dressing with olive oil.