Recipe Fast bread with marbled cheese
Quick bread with marbled cheeseBread, confidently gaining popularity. Of course, nobody canceled real yeast bread. For sure, many like fresh crisp and fragrant, hot crumb ... But, yeast bread is a waste of time (certainly not in vain!), Which is not so often managed to find. Quite differently, the situation with fast bread ... Of course, such baking is not exactly in our traditions, someone probably will call it - unsweetened cake. But believe me, this is a kind of a worthy substitute for real, yeast bread. To make it clear, let's just say - fast bread is a direct relative of muffins (a hint at unsweetened ones). The dough is kneaded by the method of mixing dry and liquid ingredients. Such bread easily takes any form - depending on the dishes that you have available (in the molds for muffins, it also feels good).
- Flour, wheat 270 g
- Baking Powder 10g
- Mustard dry ground 5 g
- Paprika sweet ground 5 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Salt 2.5 g
- Marble cheese 250 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Milk 225 ml
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 40 ml
- Step 1 To make such bread, take: eggs, milk, vegetable oil, flour, baking powder, dry mustard, dry paprika, sugar, salt, marbled cheese.
- Step 2 Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, mustard, paprika, baking powder, sugar, salt.</ P>
- Step 3 Grate the cheese on a grater.
- Step 4 Add it to the dry ingredients. Stir.
- Step 5 In a separate bowl, mix the liquid ingredients: eggs, milk, vegetable oil.
- Step 6 Pour the liquid part into a dry one. Gently mix (not long, remember that the flour produces gluten, and with long mixing, the bread will be knocked down).</ P>
- Step 7 Transfer the dough to the mold. Put in a preheated oven.
- Step 8 Bake for 35-40 minutes at 175 ° C. Readiness should be checked with a toothpick, it must come out of the finished bread dry. Cool on the grate. And serve it on the table.</ P>