Salad from boiled heart
Cooking salad with boiled heart Boiled beefThe heart is well suited for meat salads because its structure is rather soft and at the same time keeps its shape well, without falling apart on the fibers. I ground a heart with a mass of 1.5 kg for 2.5 hours. Fat cut off after boiling. Such salad to taste can be supplemented by adding crushed walnuts, and in some cases, put the boiled egg. Since salad is very like men, black pepper is required in large quantities and preferably freshly ground. Salad, after standing for several hours in the fridge becomes more delicious. Serve it in a chilled form.
- Beef heart 350g
- Onion 170 g
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Black pepper powder 5 g
- Parsley fresh 15 g
- Water 100 ml
- Table vinegar 100 ml
- Step 1 Prepare a portion of the pre-boiled heart, onion, mayonnaise, black pepper, parsley.
- Step 2 Peel the onion and cut into thin strips.
- Step 3 Pour boiling water to cover. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Leave on a sieve, drain water.
- Step 4 Pour the onions with a mixture of water and vinegar (1: 1). Leave for 30-60 minutes.
- Step 5 Boil the heart in thin strips. Put in a bowl.
- Step 6 Add chopped parsley greens, black ground pepper, lay the pickled onions (marinade as well as water, drain through a sieve). Salt a little sea salt with herbs.
- Step 7 Season with mayonnaise, stir and chill.