Tako's recipe with Pekinese cabbage
- Fresh tortillas tortillas - 6 pieces (buy ready or bake yourself)
- Peking cabbage - 0.5 Pieces (small head)
- Spring greens - 1 Glass (chopped)
- Onion - 1 piece (white or red)
- The main filling is 3 cups (stewed or baked until ready to eat meat, fish or hard cheese)
- Sauce - 6 items. Spoons (any favorite sauce or mayonnaise)
Cut off the lower third of the Peking cabbageRigid stems and postponed (this part can be used in stews), a soft part of cabbage to chop not very small pieces. Wash greens, shake off raw water (or allow to dry on a towel) and chop it not very finely. Use greens, the taste of which you like most - parsley, coriander, dill, basil, etc. If you use meat or fish for filling, then remove all the bones, crush the fillet with a fork or pass through a meat grinder, and then mix with the sauce. It is convenient to use fried minced meat. If you are making cheese tacos, then rub the cheese on a large grater, and mix with the sauce. Now is the time to mix the greens and the main stuffing, divide it into 6 equal parts and lay out the tortillum bent in half. Sprinkle with chopped cabbage (it is much tastier than a traditional salad), decorate with greens, put on plates and serve to the table.