Recipe Radish Salad
We cook radish Unfortunately, in our time radishBecame a rare guest on our tables, although it's not necessary to talk about its benefits - everyone knows that it has many vitamins, minerals, that it is useful for sight, digestion and metabolism. And for teeth, because chewing this rather dense vegetable is a certain training for teeth and gums, cleans them. Our ancestors treated the radish with much more respect, using it almost all the year round. And this is understandable, because radish is one of those few vegetables that can be stored in a cool place throughout the winter without losing its juiciness and useful properties and without requiring heat treatment. Many different grades of radish - black, white, margelan, daikon - and now you can buy in vegetable departments at any season, and it is a wonderful product to provide your body with natural vitamins in the cold season. Perhaps the main dishes in which radish is used are salads, although some make radish even a stuffing for ravioli. One of these salads we offer to cook for you today. But keep in mind that on an empty stomach it is not recommended.
- Radish green 1 pc.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Walnut 50 g
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 The main products for cooking salad - radish can be black, white or green, onions and nuts.
- Step 2 Clean the radish and rub it on a coarse grater.
- Step 3 1 Clean the middle bulb and cut into half rings.
- Step 4 Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until it is clear.
- Step 5 Combine the radish, onions, 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and nuts, first breaking them into small pieces.
- Step 6 Salad radish mix well, add salt, pepper to taste and leave in the refrigerator for 40-60 minutes.