Recipe Pita chips
We prepare useful chips. Everyone knows that chipsLead in the list of the most harmful products, because they contain highly allergenic food additives, overdose which causes great health problems. In addition, all the chips are "with taste" cheese, mushrooms, bacon, etc. Do not contain the declared products, they are replaced with flavorings. Well, perhaps the most harmful quality of chips is the presence in them of carcinogens, which provoke cancer, which arise during the preparation of chips. The saddest thing is that the main "eaters" of chips are children. Parents should form the tastes and preferences of the child, offering him a variety of healthy food, which they themselves eat, because phrases like: "It's harmful, you're still a little is ..." sound, at least, not logical. If there is a desire to crunch something, cook crisps from pita bread with various tastes: cheese, paprika, sour cream and greens, mushrooms and, without fear, treat them to the child. It will be better if the baby's chips are associated with a crispy homemade dish, not with bright packaging.
- Lavash thin 3 pcs.
- Gouda cheese 50g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sour cream 1 tbsp. L.
- Paprika sweet ground 1 tsp.
- Step 1 To make chips from pita bread with cheese and paprika you will need: thin lavash, egg, sour cream, cheese and paprika.
- Step 2 Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Step 3 Egg beat with sour cream.
- Step 4 Add the cheese, paprika and stir.
- Step 5 With the mixture, spread the pita bread on one side.
- Step 6 Cut it into triangles or squares and bake in a dry cupboard on a dry baking sheet at a temperature of 190 ° C for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Step 7 Finished chips from lavash to serve independently or with sauce.