Recipe Salad "First Snow"
Winter salad A hearty and delicious salad. It is these salads that begin to require the body when the first colds come. This salad contains many proteins. They will provide the body with energy for a long time and will allow us to produce a lot of heat, which is so necessary for us when cooling in nature. The presence of garlic and onions in salad will strengthen the defenses of the body.
- Potatoes 250 g
- Pickled cucumbers 2 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Chicken fillet 500g
- Walnut 50 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Salt 1 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we need pre-cooked potatoes and chicken fillet, pickled cucumbers, onions, garlic, nuts, mayonnaise, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Chop the chicken fillets with medium cubes.
- Step 3 Boil eggs. Cut the onion and eggs in small cubes.
- Step 4 Cucumber peel and potatoes - cut into cubes.
- Step 5 Put in a salad bowl of chicken, potatoes, cucumber, onions, eggs. Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper.
- Step 6 Pass garlic through the garlic. To add to mayonnaise.
- Step 7 Finely chop the nuts. Add to the salad.
- Step 8 Mix everything evenly. Serve the salad.