Mushroom soup with pearl barley
Soup with porcini mushrooms and pearl barley This soup is oftenMy dad was cooking when I was little. Every summer in August we went for mushrooms and reserved for the whole winter - the good of the forest was more than enough in the north! I found nostalgia for me, so I decided to make good old Papa soup. Maybe his scent will take me back to childhood? The soup can be cooked either from fresh mushrooms or from dried ones. White mushrooms are the best choice, because they have a unique aroma and taste! Soak the mushrooms and pearl barley for the night, then they will be easier to cook! And do not throw out water from mushrooms, but strain and cook mushrooms in it! Bon Appetit!
- Mushrooms, white, dried, 35 g
- Pearl barley 60 g
- Potatoes 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- White onion 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Parsley fresh 1 bunch
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Bay leaf 3 pcs.
- Salt 3 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 You will need white dried mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, pearl barley, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, sour cream and parsley.
- Step 2 Cook the mushrooms in the mushroom water, whichWas obtained by infusion of fungi. Water should be filtered beforehand through a sieve to avoid sand, which could remain in the mushrooms. Cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Step 3 Cut the boiled mushrooms into small pieces and set aside - you will need them later.
- Step 4 Cut the onion and clove of garlic into halves and add to the broth, then add the soaked barley. Cook over low heat until half-ready for cereals.
- Step 5 Cut the potatoes and carrots into small pieces and add to the croup. Add the bay leaf. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are ready. Remove the onion.
- Step 6 Salt, pepper, turn off the gas and let the soup brew for 20 minutes with the lid closed. Serve with parsley and sour cream.