Recipe for Snack from canned mackerel
Snack from mackerel Snack from cannedMackerel with garlic - unpretentious dish, but it can not only diversify the festive table, but also decorate it. In addition, the pasta, from which this dish consists, can also be spread over sandwiches. The minimum composition of ingredients allows you to prepare these dishes in just a few minutes. How important it is when visitors come unexpectedly!
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Mackerel in oil 200 g
- Step 1 To prepare a snack, take a can of canned mackerel in oil, garlic and mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Peel the garlic cloves from the dry shell, finely chop and grind into a gruel.
- Step 3 Combine 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise with garlic.
- Step 4 Mix the sauce thoroughly.
- Step 5 Pieces of mackerel are separated from the oil filling and forked with a fork.
- Step 6 Add the garlic-mayonnaise sauce to the mackerel.
- Step 7 Mix mackerel with sauce until smooth. Serve as a salad or on sandwiches.