Recipe Chicken fillet in creamy mushroom sauce
Baked chicken breast in "Chicken" sauceThe venerable bird. She does not laugh, does not smile, and generally treats life in earnest, "- so described the bird Soviet writer Felix Krivin. In favor of chicken meat, there are many arguments. For example, the fact that the chicken contains a lot of protein (22.5%). In chicken meat, there are B vitamins, as well as useful minerals (iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc). And of course the fact that chicken meat is dietary. But along with the advantages there are disadvantages. They are rather industrial. The use of antibiotics and growth hormones on farms where chickens are grown makes their meat not as useful as it would like. It is for this reason that scientists advise us to give preference to chicken breasts. In their opinion, the chicken fillet contains the least amount of harmful substances. Still scientists have found out that there are a lot of red meat is very harmful for health. But white chicken meat, on the contrary, can have a positive effect on the human body.
- Chicken fillet 300 g
- Mushrooms champignons 200 g
- Cream 250 ml
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Paprika sweet ground 1 tsp.
- Step 1 Take a chicken breast without skin, fatty cream, fresh champignons, onions, salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Cut the onions into semi-rings.
- Step 3 Champignons cut into large slices.
- Step 4 Heat the frying pan, pour a couple of tablespoons of butter and fry the onions and champignons for 5 minutes.
- Step 5 On the chicken breast, make some shallow incisions. So it's better to be baked.
- Step 6 If desired, cover the form with parchment paper. Spread half the fried mushrooms with onions.
- Step 7 On top, put the chicken breast and sprinkle with black pepper and dried paprika. Salt to taste.
- Step 8 On the chicken fillet lay the second half of mushrooms and onions.
- Step 9 Pour over the cream and bake in a preheated oven to 180 ° C.
- Step 10 Bake the dish for 20-30 minutes. Serve a little chilled.