Recipe Italian drying Taralli
Home-made dryers from Italy Taralli - ItalianDrying, only not sweet. Traditionally, they are baked in the southern regions of Italy - Apulia, Campania, Sicily. Because they consist of exceptionally healthy ingredients, the taralli can be a light snack, or serve as a snack for beer. Taralli is a flight of fantasy. In the dough you can add paprika, pepper, greens, or prepare a classic version - with fennel.
- Flour, wheat 250 g
- Olive oil 65 ml
- Wine white dry 100 ml
- Salt 5 g
- Black pepper powder 2 g
- Oregano dry 2 g
- Step 1 For cooking, you will need flour, olive oil, white dry wine, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Step 2 Place the flour in a small container, add olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano and white wine.
- Step 3 Knead a soft, soft dough. Knead for 20 minutes until the dough lags behind the hands and walls of the container. Close the container with food film and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Step 4 After the time has passed, take out the dough and muffle it a little. Roll sticks (length depends on the shape of future taralli).
- Step 5 Give the form of a taralli - rings or eight, to your taste. Put the taralli on the towel and leave to dry for a few minutes.
- Step 6 In the meantime, boil the water in a large saucepan and lower the taralli in 10 pieces. Wait until the float and catch with a saucepan.
- Step 7 Put the taralli on a baking sheet lined with kitchen paper and leave a little to dry.
- Step 8 Bake in the oven at 180-200 ° C for 20-30 minutes. Time depends on the type of oven - in ventilated cook faster. Follow the readiness for the color of the taralli.