Recipe Figured colored sugar
Smart Sarah This sugar looks veryElegantly at a dessert table, you will agree, it is much more interesting to serve a sugar bowl with such funny "hearts", and even orange color, than usual and usual sugar-sugar to the table! Depending on the ingredient that we have chosen for coloring sugar, we will get pieces of sugar of other colors - you can use beet juice, pumpkin puree, cherry juice! And no artificial colors! Also, depending on the molds (ideally using shapes for sweets or ice), we will have, respectively, pieces of various shapes! If such a sugar is crushed (in small or large crumbs) - then we will get an excellent powder for desserts and baking! Keep the sugar in a hermetically sealed container, the jar at room temperature.
- Sugar 6 tbsp. L.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Step 1 For the preparation of figured colored sugar, we need sugar, carrots, a silicone mold for sweets or ice.
- Step 2 A little carrots rub on a small grater. Squeeze 1 tbsp. L. Carrot juice.
- Step 3 We pour the carrot juice to the sugar.
- Step 4 Mix thoroughly - sugar becomes similar in consistence to wet sand.
- Step 5 Put the sugar in the molds, wellCondensing. We put in a microwave oven for 40 seconds at a power of 800 watts. We take it from the microwave, leave it for 5 minutes at room temperature and put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Sugar "grasps", perfectly slips out of the molds and perfectly keeps the shape!
- Step 6 Our beautiful sugar pieces are ready! We serve for tea, we use it to decorate desserts, we store it in closed containers at room temperature.