Recipe for Bruschetta with tomatoes and sweet peppers
Appetizer of tomatoes What do you do when you areUnexpectedly the guests come, and there is nothing to put on the table? Cook the dumplings, if any, in the freezer, or quickly cook sandwiches. There are several more options, but these are the simplest and fastest. However, even in order to prepare sandwiches, there must be sausage, cheese or a bank of sprats in the refrigerator, but what if there are none? Prepare bruschetta with peppers and tomatoes. This appetizer is very popular in Italy. There it is prepared from grilled slices of ciabatta (porous bread), soaked in olive oil and rubbed with garlic. But we can easily replace the ciabatta with a French loaf, dried in the oven. The filling is prepared very quickly: while the slices of the loaf are heated in the oven, you can easily cope with this task. Bruschetta with peppers and tomatoes is a very satisfying, beautiful and tasty dish that will be enjoyed not only by adults but also by children. And you will not have to compose, than feed the little guests who came with their parents. You can cook bruschettes with any other stuffing. Almost everything that can be found in the house can be cut-chopped-beat up and nicely laid on fragrant crispy loaves.
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Olive oil 5 tbsp. L.
- Table vinegar 1 tbsp. L.
- French loaf of 0.5 piece.
- Basil purple fresh 0.25 bunch
- Step 1 To prepare a snack, you need 1-2 ripe meaty tomatoes, sweet peppers, olive oil, a loaf (white or bran) and basil for decoration.
- Step 2 Pour the pepper and finely chop it. Tomatoes are well washed, peeled off and seeds, and also finely chopped.
- Step 3 Connect the tomatoes and pepper, then add 1 tbsp. L. Fruit vinegar and 2 tbsp. L. Olive or spicy oil, or for example a fragrant oil. And leave everything to marinate for 7-10 minutes.
- Step 4 In the meantime, cut the loaf into the same slices.
- Step 5 Each slice dipped in olive oil and put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake in preheated to 200 ° C oven for 6-8 minutes, until a crispy crust.
- Step 6 Then put on the toasted bread filling, add a little basil and serve a warm appetizer.