Mini-cutlets from turkey steamed
Meat with vegetables To cutlets turned juicyAnd nutritious, we will add to the stuffing from turkey finely chopped vegetables. Cutlets will become colorful and tasty. You can cook such cutlets not only for a couple, but also in a frying pan. Only to extinguish them it is necessary with addition of a small amount of water (for vegetables to be steamed), for 5-7 minutes. Prepare cutlets small in size. Very appetizing, they will look in the dish, if you wrap them in a crispy salad leaf. Before you a wonderful dish for dinner - light and dietary. Bon Appetit!
- Turkey fillet 450g
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Salt sea 3 g
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To make mini-cutlets, you need to take the turkey fillet, a small carrot, sweet pepper, a small onion, a few sprigs of fresh dill, 1 tablespoon. Olive oil, salt.
- Step 2 Cut the beam, cut into small cubes. Wash the greens. Separate several branches, grind.
- Step 3 Carrots washed, dried, peeled, grind finely.
- Step 4 Wash and dry the pepper. Clear from white membranes and seeds. Cut into small cubes.
- Step 5 Grind the turkey fillet with a meat grinder or blender.
- Step 6 Cut the chopped vegetables and meat into a container and stir.
- Step 7 Mix well with minced meat, adding olive oil and salt.
- Step 8 Separating small pieces of the prepared minced meat, to form balls-cutlets, the size of a walnut.
- Step 9 Put the cutlets in the steamer's steamer. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Step 10 Carefully remove the ready cutlets from the steamer.
- Step 11 Serve the cutlets for dinner, wrapping them in a crispy salad leaf.