Recipe for Tomato Juice
Procurement of tomato juice with pulp Unfortunately,Now the store is very difficult to find natural juices. Even if the label proudly adorns the inscription, convincing you that inside - a hundred percent juice, you can not always believe this. And all kinds of preservatives, flavor enhancers and flavors do not add value to such "restored" drinks. The only way out is to close the juice from own or bought from reliable vendors of fruits and vegetables. The cheapest thing is to harvest tomato juice, because in the season tomatoes are ... but almost nothing. Many gardeners and owners of vegetable gardens sometimes give them away for nothing, if only they were not lost. Use the moment and in the next weekend plan to prepare for the winter tomato juice, yes more. This drink is one of the most useful. It can be consumed both in pure form, and in a mixture with other fruit and vegetable juices - pumpkin, apple, lemon. This "cocktail" is not only very tasty, but also incredibly useful. By the way, scientists have found out that in tomato juice contains a special substance that can make a person liberate, forget about stiffness. Therefore, when planning a romantic dinner, do not forget to fill the glasses with this wonderful drink.
- Tomatoes 2000 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of tomato juice, let's take ripe tomatoes. The quantity of tomatoes is absolutely arbitrary, approximately from 1.5 kg of tomatoes one liter of juice is obtained.
- Step 2 Wash the tomatoes and cut into 2-4 pieces, removing the stem.
- Step 3 Then pass the chopped tomatoes through a juicer or meat grinder with a nozzle that will not skim the skin and seeds.
- Step 4 Pour the resulting juice into a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes after boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Step 5 Pour the prepared juice into cans, which must be previously steamed, and rolled up with sterile lids.