Recipe Cheese pancakes with cornflakes
Excellent breakfast Great idea for breakfast. If you are tired of breakfast for breakfast sandwiches and cereals. If you do not want just cereal with milk or yogurt, I propose an interesting idea of delicious pancakes with cornflakes that are cooked in the oven. You just need to put the ingredients together, lay them out with a tablespoon in a baking dish and put them in the oven. Then you can do your own business, and after 15 minutes, delicious pancakes will be ready. Serve them with your family with a cup of tea or milk - very tasty!
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Corn flakes 100 g
- Wheat flour 3 tbsp. L.
- Soda 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 g
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Step 1 To make corn pancakes we need sour cream, unsweet corn flakes, egg, hard cheese, flour, salt.
- Step 2 Flakes mix thoroughly with sour cream.
- Step 3 Add the egg.
- Step 4 Add salt and flour.
- Step 5 Add the grated cheese. Mix well.
- Step 6 Form small round pancakes. Put them in a baking dish.
- Step 7 Bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C.