Cottage cheese and yeast dough
Yeast cottage cheese dough Excellent dough - softAnd malleable in work, perfectly stretched, formed. The presence of cottage cheese in the dough leads to the fact that the finished baked products will be very soft and tender. This dough is perfect for making sweet and savory pies, pies with different fillings, buns and plaits.
- Kefir 100 ml
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Fresh yeast 20 g
- Wheat Flour 500 g
- Curd 150g
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined oil 70 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the curd yeast dough, we need cottage cheese, flour, sugar, salt, sunflower oil, eggs, fresh yeast.
- Step 2 Yeast to grind with sugar and leave in a warm place for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Add warm kefir and 1 tbsp. L. Flour. Leave in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Step 4 Add the cottage cheese, salt, eggs.
- Step 5 Add the sunflower oil.
- Step 6 Add the flour.
- Step 7 Knead the soft dough.
- Step 8 Cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for 1 hour. During this time, crumble the dough 2 times.
- Step 9 The dough will increase in volume twice. From such a test you can cook pies, patties, buns.