Recipe Dough Lenten for Sweet Pies
- Water - 1 glass (per finger incomplete)
- Vegetable oil - 6 Art. Spoons
- Sugar - 7-10 Art. Spoons
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Yeast dry - 2-3 teaspoons
- Flour - 2-3 glasses (depending on the quality)
1. It is very difficult to specify the exact amount of flour for this recipe. The main guideline for you should be the consistency of the dough - it should not be very thick, and at the same time noticeably lag behind the wall of a bowl or pans, where you mix it. 2. Take warm water, stir in it yeast, sugar, salt, oil and about 1.5 cups of flour (the dough should be like thick sour cream). Leave for 30 minutes in a warm place - near the battery or stove, for example. 3. During this time, the dough should be very suitable. Now is the time to add to it somewhere else three quarters of a glass of flour, carefully stir (you can mixer). From the test obtained, pies are very good. Spread two-thirds of the dough in a mold, put stuffing (jam, apples, jam, fried mushrooms or cabbage), from above evenly spread the remainder of the dough. After 25-30 minutes the cake is ready. 4. For pies we make a soft dough that is comfortable to mold - for this we add about half a glass of flour and mix it on the table.