Recipe Onion-tomato sauce
Sauce for pizza Sauce from onions and tomatoes is idealFor making pizza. It is moderately brackish, has a pronounced onion taste, Italian herbs and basil complement the palate. Tomatoes are suitable only for ground: juicy, red, ripe. "Plastic" from the supermarket is not suitable. If desired, lovers can season the sauce with hot pepper. Also as an option - the sauce can be made more tomato, increasing the amount of tomatoes.
- Tomatoes 300 g
- Onion 150 g
- Fresh dill 50 g
- Basil fresh green 20 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Paprika sweet ground 2 tsp.
- Salt 7 g
- Sugar 2 tsp.
- Step 1 Prepare the main products for cooking sauce: tomatoes, onions, dill, basil, garlic, olive oil, paprika, sugar, salt.
- Step 2 Put the peeled and chopped onion into the bowl of the blender, peeled garlic, dill, basil leaves.
- Step 3 Grind into a gruel.
- Step 4 "Discolour" the tomatoes. Make a crosswise incision, turn over with boiling water, remove the skin.
- Step 5 Cut the tomatoes into pieces, remove the seeds with a spoon. Put the flesh in the blender to the onion.
- Step 6 Grind.
- Step 7 Pour olive oil into a saucepan. Put the mass from the blender, bring to a boil. Put salt, sugar, a pinch of Italian herbs, paprika. Boil on the smallest fire under the lid for about an hour or two.
- Step 8 Boil until thick. The sauce should not drain off the spoon.