Recipe Vanilla-lemon dessert
Air dessert You can consider anyA refreshment served after the main course: a drink, a sweet or salty dish, vegetables, fruit. The fact is that in the translation from ancient French the word "dessert" sounds like "to remove from the table", but in the modern world this term is understood as a kind of sweet dish. In general, dessert, up to the 19th century, was the privilege of wealthy estates and only on holidays modest families allowed themselves to be pampered, trying to decorate the dish as elegantly as possible. Later, when the production of sugar increased significantly, and the price of it decreased, desserts began to be served more often and more. But the essence of dessert remained the same - to cheer up, satisfy hunger and stimulate the brain, thanks to glucose.
- Cream 150 ml
- Milk 150 ml
- Vanillin 10g
- Cinnamon ground 0.25 tsp.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Sugar 25 g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Step 1 For this dessert, take: milk, cream 33% fat, sugar, vanillin, eggs, lemon, cinnamon.
- Step 2 With the lemon peel off.
- Step 3 In the metal container, pour in the milk andcream. Add lemon peel, cinnamon and vanillin. Heat on low heat, but do not boil. Then leave to infuse for 20 minutes. Cream should be bold, otherwise the dessert will not grab.
- Step 4 In a bowl, break 2 eggs and 1 yolk (protein from one egg is not needed).
- Step 5 Eggs with sugar beat with a mixer for 5 minutes.
- Step 6 Milk and cream strain through a sieve or gauze.
- Step 7 Milk pour in small portions by constantly beating the mass with a mixer.
- Step 8 Fill molds with milk and weigh them in another form with water so that the kneading caps are lowered into the liquid by half. Bake in a preheated oven for up to 160 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Step 9 Cool the molds at room temperature and refrigerate for 3 hours. Then serve the dessert to the table.