Recipe Hungarian egg pie
Egg pâté Hungary - the leader in consumptionEggs, therefore it is quite reasonable that the pâté is Hungarian. Pate is attractive because it is prepared without a gram of meat, but to taste and visually very similar to meat. Not knowing the answer, guess from what is prepared this snack is very difficult. The recipe is great for "recycling" the remaining boiled eggs.
- Onion 300 g
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Walnut 50 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Salt 3 g
- Mixture of peppers 2 g
- Butter 50 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 10 ml
- Step 1 Prepare foods: butter, nuts, onions, garlic. Eggs must be hard boiled and cooled.
- Step 2 In the pan, dissolve the butter, add the vegetable. Fry the peeled and diced onions.
- Step 3 Eggs to clean, cut into pieces and folded into a blender. Add nuts, garlic, salt, a mixture of peppers and fried onions. Grind into a homogeneous mass.
- Step 4 Before serving, put the finished pate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.