Beef fillet in a pig net
Cooking beef tenderloin Pork mesh is a product,Which is very rarely on the table of the housewives. And in vain! Using it as a shell, you can get an incredible flavor that will remind you the weekend on kebabs. In the grid you can wrap meat, liver, potatoes. When frying it turns into a crusty crust. You do not need to pour oil on the frying pan, because the mesh itself is fat enough.
- Beef tenderloin 500 g
- Pork mesh 100 g
- Pepper spicy 2 pcs.
- Garlic 4 denticles
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- A mixture of Italian herbs 2 tsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 We will need: beef fillet, pork mesh, hot chili, garlic and spices.
- Step 2 Cut the fillets into plates.
- Step 3 Grind the blender hot pepper and garlic to a consistency of puree.
- Step 4 Solim, pepper and sprinkle with a mixture of Italian herbs meat.
- Step 5 We spread the pig net on the board.
- Step 6 Spread a strip of fillet on the net, smeared with chilli and garlic paste on both sides.
- Step 7 We wrap the meat in a grid.
- Step 8 Do this with all the strips of meat separately and leave to soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 9 On a hot frying pan fry the meat withBoth sides for 5 minutes. Then reduce the heat and fry on each side for 5-8 minutes with the lid closed. You can serve with potatoes or vegetable stew. Bon Appetit!