Recipe for homemade cottage cheese cold way
Another way to cook homemade cottage cheeseCooking homemade cottage cheese from milk and yogurt in a hot way, I want to offer a cool option. In the cold way, cottage cheese turns creamy and does not need to be diluted any more, not sour cream, or milk. I used such cottage cheese for the most delicate curd creams, but more often for baby food of babies as complementary foods from 9-10 months (from 1 teaspoon to 30-50 g to 1 year several times a week). Cottage cheese is perfectly combined with such useful dried fruits as dried apricots and prunes.
- Kefir 500 ml
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Sugar vanilla 1 tsp.
- Prunes 50g
- Step 1 To prepare the curd in a cold way, you will need only kefir in the package, and for dessert from it - sugar, vanilla sugar to taste and prunes.
- Step 2 Pack a kefir (curdled milk or biochephor) in a freezer for a while until it is completely frozen, about 3-4 hours or just overnight.
- Step 3 Then remove the package, defrost the kefir at room temperature, open the bag and strain the resulting mass through a gauze or a sieve with small cells.
- Step 4 Hang the curds for 20 minutes, the resulting thick whey can be used for all kinds of baking.
- Step 5 Creamy cottage cheese is cold prepared. Adding sugar and pieces of scalded prunes, you can cook a simple and delicious dessert.