Recipe Shish kebab in soy sauce
Quick shish kebab To make a good shish kebab,You need to choose the right meat and the right marinade. And if there are rarely disputes over meat, opinions about which marinade is the best - dozens, if not hundreds. Sometimes, in a big company, it takes more time to argue about the way to marinate meat for shish kebabs than to cook it. And many still prefer to use vinegar for this purpose, without even trying to change the marinade recipe. But vinegar meat can only be spoiled, deprived of its juiciness and natural flavor. Even more controversy arises when you need to prepare a quick shish kebab, when there is no time or patience to wait 5-6 hours, until the meat is well marinated. In this case, it is best to use poultry, fish or pork, and prepare marinade on the basis of soy sauce. In it, your shish kebab will be marinated faster, whereas in popular mayonnaise or lemon juice it will take at least two to three hours for it. To speed up the process, press down the chopped meat in the marinade with the load.
- Pork necks 1000g
- Soy sauce 100 ml
- Pepper black ground 3 pinch
- Step 1 For cooking shish kebab it is better to take a pork neck or shoulder blade, as well as soy sauce and freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 2 The meat is well washed, drained and cut into medium pieces.
- Step 3 Transfer the meat into a saucepan sauce sauce and add the black pepper - mix everything well and leave to marinate at room temperature for 1.5-2 hours.
- Step 4 Pieces of marinated meat tightly threaded on the skewers.
- Step 5 Put the meat on the grill and constantly scroll, so that the shish kebab is evenly warmed up and rosy.
- Step 6 When the meat becomes well ruddy, you can check it for readiness, cutting a large chunk - the meat should be even light color, and the juice is transparent.
- Step 7 Ready to serve shish kebab with vegetable garnish.