Recipe Soup with vermicelli
Tips for cooking soup with vermicelli ThisA delicious, healthy and satisfying first course is even possible for beginners. For its preparation, it is not necessary to use a whole chicken carcass, it is possible to take advantage of what is left of it after cutting and fillet removal - skin, bones, wings, neck and giblets. In this case, the ready-made broth must necessarily be filtered, so that the soup does not hit the small bones. To make the broth for soup with vermicelli turned out to be especially fragrant and beautiful, during cooking it is necessary to put in it not completely cleared bulb and large-sliced roots - carrots, parsley, celery - which can then be removed. And that the broth turned out transparent it is necessary to cook it on the slowest fire and exclusively without a cover. And for a better taste, salt the soup with vermicelli should be no earlier than half an hour before the full readiness of the dish. It is especially important not to overdo it with vermicelli, so as not to get a thick porridge instead of the first dish. You can lightly fry it in a dry frying pan without oil before sending the vermicelli into the broth. Potatoes and carrots in such a soup should be crumbled with thin straws, and onions (if you use it in the prepared soup) - semirings.
- Chicken fillet 350g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Potatoes 3 pcs.
- Vermicelli small 4 tbsp. L.
- Pepper fragrant 5 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare vermicell soup, we take chicken fillet, onion, carrots, vermicelli, potatoes, vegetable oil and spices.
- Step 2 Chicken fillet or chicken breast is well washed and cut into portions.
- Step 3 Put the chicken fillet to a saucepan and pour 2 liters of cold water. Cook on very low heat from the moment of boiling for 35-40 minutes, removing the foam.
- Step 4 Cut the onion into cubes, and grate the carrot on a coarse grater. Fry the vegetables in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Step 5 Wash potatoes, peel and cut into cubes. When the fillet is ready, put the potatoes in a saucepan and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked. Add spices.
- Step 6 As soon as the potatoes are cooked, put the fry into the pan, let it boil, and then lower the vermicelli and immediately turn off the fire.
- Step 7 After a few minutes, the soup should be prevented, so that the vermicelli does not stick together in a coma. Sprinkle with herbs before serving.