Recipe Bread "Antipasto"
- Dough - 1 piece (for 1 large loaf of bread)
- Olive oil - 1 teaspoon
- Pepperoni - 100 Grams
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 225 Grams (finely chopped)
- Greek olives - 1/2 Cups (finely chopped)
- Italian seasoning - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Corn flour - 1 teaspoon
- Grated parmesan cheese - 3 st. Spoons
Roll out the dough into a 12x15 inch rectangle. Lubricate the dough with olive oil with a brush. Put the pepperoni, grated mozzarella cheese, olives and Italian seasonings. Tighten the sides along the long side of the rectangle from the dough. Sprinkle the pan with corn flour and place the future bread. Cover with a plastic wrap and leave to stand for 15 minutes. Remove the film. Sprinkle the top of the bread with grated parmesan and a pinch of seasoning. Bake in oven at 180 C for 30 minutes, until golden brown crisp.