Recipe for Sour Cream Cookies
- Butter, room temperature - 250 Grams
- Flour - 2-3 glasses
- Sour cream - 200 Grams
- Yolk - 1 Piece (in dough)
- Protein - 1 piece (for the lubrication of cookies)
- Sugar - To taste (for sprinkling)
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and knead the soft dough. 2. Using molds, cut out different figurines from the dough. Put on a baking sheet. 3. Lubricate the biscuits with whipped egg whites. Sprinkle with sugar. 4. Place the cookies in the oven and bake at 180-200 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden brown.