All about kute and how to cook it
Traditionally, kutya should be made from wheat, but it wasThe time when it was made from rye and barley. Now very often they cook kutya from rice. In order to remove the husks, the grains need to be ground in a mortar, but you should make sure that the grains are not damaged. After this, you need to sift the grain and cook porridge from pure grains.
Then add the honey diluted with water, a little later it was used poppy milk, which was prepared from a steamed mackerel. If you add nuts, raisins, fruit or poppy - it will be very tasty.
Each ingredient in a dish has its own meaning:
- Poppy-personifies prosperity in the family;
- Honey is a symbol of well-being and health;
- Grain symbolizes the resurrected life.
How to cook kutya?
All products are prepared separately from each other: Nuts need to be ground, grains, honey, diluted with water, raisins and poppy seeds. Then you need to put everything together. To make it more juicy, make it a bit thin.
A few recipes of the most delicious kutya
Kutja with raspberries and dried fruits
- 2 tbsp of whole grains of rice or wheat;
- 1/4 tbsp honey;
- 1/4 tbsp dried raspberries and raisins;
- You can add dried pears or apples.
- Wheat in 4 glasses of water-25 minutes.
- Salt, add raspberries and apples, after 6 minutes - raisins. Hold on the stove for 2 more minutes.
- When everything is cold, add honey. And let it stay 1-2 hours.
Wheaten with nuts and poppy seeds
- 1 item of wheat cereal;
- 100 walnuts;
- 100 g of poppy seeds;
- 2-4 tablespoons of honey.
- Boil the wheat in water.
- Makrasotrite, until it turns into a state of milk.
- Then add the honey
- Stir everything and add the nuts.
Kutja from wheat with a fig and raisin
- 250 gypsum cereals;
- 150 gmelkoy raisins;
- 150 daggers (chopped);
- 120 hmd.
- Wheat cook until ready, but so that the grains are not boiled.
- Raisins must be filled with cold water. Imnuzhno stand for about 30 minutes.
- When they swell, they need to be added together with smudge in porridge and mix thoroughly.
Kutja from rice with raisins and almonds
- 100 gr. Of the year;
- 250 g. Of rice cereals;
- 100 g. Mash-misha;
- Cinnamon and isahar.
- Promoyteris, pour water and put on the stove. When it boils, pour into a colander and rinse well.
- Rinse with water and cook. Stirring is not necessary. When the rice is ready, water, and let the rice cool.
- Almondly to scald with boiling water and grind. Sprinkle sugar and a little water and try again.
- Add a star to the porridge.
- Rip up and send to rice. When everything is mixed, you can add a pinch of cinnamon. Ready porridge served on a large plate, and sprinkle the edges with powdered sugar.
PBuckwheat with milk
- 0.5 kg of wheat;
- 750 ml of milk;
- 70 hmd.
Wash the wheat rind and soak for about 1-2 hours in cool water. Then add the milk and cook until done. When the porridge cools, add honey and stir.
Wheaten with cream and milk
- 150 g of wheat;
- Floor litromolok;
- 250 mllivok;
- Floor st.water;
- 60 hmd.
Water and milk bring to a boil, add the wheat and cook until done. Cool the porridge. When it becomes warm, add honey and cream. Stir well and wrap the pan in a half hour towel.
Barley stew with poppy seeds
- 2 st.krupy;
- 250 ml of milk;
- 5 tbsp. L.meda;
- 200 hmak;
- 4 tbsp. L.varen'ya.
- Krupupmyt and cook over low heat. Take off the foam on time.
- When the ooze begins to emit mucus - drain the water. Prepare another saucepan and transfer the porridge there. Add the milk and cook until done. Stir all the time.
- Mash it with boiling water for 15 minutes, then drain the water. Rub the poppy seeds in a mortar with a syrupy. For 1 tablespoon of poppy add a half tablespoon of water.
- After this poppy, raisins and rump you need to mix with honey and heat on low heat for 6-7 minutes. Do not forget to stir constantly. When you remove the porridge from the fire, add any jam.
It's very easy to cook a Christmas dish. The most important thing is that you need to eat it with your family.